Results of patient satisfaction survey 2011
This page provides a summary of the results of this year’s Patient Satisfaction Survey. For a more detailed breakdown and analysis of the results download the full results (as a Word document).
- 74% return rate
- 96% of responses “very good” or “excellent”
- 100% said they would recommend the clinic
- “I’ve always been very satisfied with all aspects of your service.“
- “The Physios and reception staff provide a friendly, relaxed and professional service with good attention to detail.“
- “Reception staff most helpful and friendly.”
- “It is a bonus that the Physios work closely with GP practices so that the service is integrated wholly with the GP.”
- “My Physio is very kind and understanding and talks in a way you understand.”
- “I would like to thank this service for the promptness with which they took my case.”
- “One is treated very much as a person with specific and individual requirements.”
- “The treatment I have received has made a world of difference.”
- “My quality of life has improved since becoming a patient here!”
Areas that we will continue to work on
- Waiting times for NHS appointments – changes to the way physio is funded in 2012 should allow us more control to minimise waiting lists.
- Waiting time in the waiting room – each therapist will continue to work to manage their list to minimize waiting times.
Our thoughts on the results
We are delighted with the very high scores and positive feedback especially noting the overall appreciation of a professional, caring and friendly service which is what we strive daily to achieve.
We will not become complacent and we continue to look for ways to enhance the patient experience.